We are incredibly busy right now, as it’s peak season for us. We’re grateful for that and thank you for stopping by. It may take a little extra time to respond to quote requests and other questions. Thanks for your patience.
Updated message from A.M.A. on COVID-19
Dear Customers and Horticulture Industry Partners,
As Government of Ontario’s COVID-19 regulations continue to change, A.M.A. Horticulture Inc. remains open and continues to find solutions for our customers.
People need to eat, and our industry plays a key role in making sure that there is food on the shelves. While we find ourselves in challenging times, it is motivating to know that we, each of us, have something to offer to help Canadians get through the COVID-19 crisis. The value of our industry to Canada has never been clearer.
We want to recognize the commitment and dedication of the A.M.A. team to this important work. We also want to thank and encourage the many growers who are pushing on to help ensure access to fresh produce and plant products.
Health and safety remains a top priority for our team. A.M.A. is following the guidance of public health authorities and taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our team, our customers and our community.
- Our office hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- A.M.A. will be closed for the usual statutory holidays.
- Our office remains open and we will continue to serve your needs.
- Our online registration and quoting request system is up and running.
- Until further notice, customers will not be permitted into the A.M.A. building.
- We kindly ask all drop-in customers to place orders by phone rather than visiting A.M.A. in person. Please call: 519-322-1397 or 800-338-1136
- Payments must be completed over the phone or via your A.M.A. account. We will not process credit card payments on site.
- We will contact you when your order is ready for pick-up and bring it out to you, or arrange for delivery by LTL or FedEx.
- We are working very hard to maintain supplies in stock. However, we do expect there will continue to be some difficulty getting supplies in coming weeks. If we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for, our knowledgeable staff will help you find alternatives and the best options to suit your needs.
- A.M.A. recognizes our customers will have their own precautionary protocols in place. We are prepared to meet your protocols to ensure the health and safety of your team.
- Until further notice, drivers are no longer permitted into the A.M.A. building.
- Upon arrival, we kindly ask drivers to call the office to let us know you’ve arrived. Please call 519-322-1397 or 800-338-1136.
- We kindly ask drivers only leave their trucks to open trailer doors. If the trailer has barn doors the driver may open them as normal. If the trailer has an overhead rolling door A.M.A. staff will open the door once the trailer is in the dock.
- The A.M.A. team member who loads or unloads your truck will sign the paperwork.
- Drivers may communicate with our team about the manner in which their trailer is loaded.
- We continue our precautions on site, including but not limited to: hand-washing, strict cleaning regimens, hand and boot sanitization, social distancing by 2m/6ft, providing masks and gloves as appropriate, and more.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility during this challenging time. Our situation remains fluid and we are adapting as updates are announced by the authorities to do our best to serve our customers.
We will continue to share relevant updates with our customers on our website and via social media. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Connie & Rick
Managing Directors, A.M.A. Horticulture Inc.