We are incredibly busy right now, as it’s peak season for us. We’re grateful for that and thank you for stopping by. It may take a little extra time to respond to quote requests and other questions. Thanks for your patience.
Are you thinking of getting into hydroponics? Have you ever thought about leafy greens? It’s easy to get started with Dry Hydroponics®, a unique growing system that guarantees extraordinary root development for high-quality leafy green vegetables and herbs that are clean and ready to eat, right off the field. With simple, straightforward technology, the patented float and water-management design provides an optimal growing environment around the roots and the leaves resulting in superior quality and yield. A.M.A. will work with you to understand your space, set-up, budget and crop, and implement a custom Dry Hydroponics® system that meets your needs.
Leafy Greens That Meet Your Needs
- Modular cultivation system that fits almost any field
- Highly efficient use of water, fertilizer and energy
- High density and increased production volume
- No losses or spoilage of nutrient water with minerals
- Easy, fast growing and low maintenance
- Simple technology that can be fully automated
- Clean, ready-to-eat cultivation
- Healthier plants with longer shelf life
- Sustainable production of high-quality leafy greens and herbs
Create a Custom Solution
We work with you and the Dry Hydroponics® team to understand your unique situation and provide the best solution.
- Assess targets, field and location
- Custom designed layout
- Build the system
- System training
Meet our Experts
Everyone on A.M.A.’s team has lived on the other side of the fence, working in greenhouses, nurseries, garden centres, orchards, fields – you name it. We’re embedded in the industry, we speak your language, and we’re here to find a solution.Meet the team
Request a Consultation
We’ll help you choose the best solution for your success. Submit a request for a consultation and our team will reach out by phone to help you build a custom Dry Hydroponics® system.